Monday, July 12, 2004

"Home Sweet Home"

Sitting in front of my PC in a well-lite, cozy, cool and sophisticated office room, I'm remembering my home--yeah, "Home Sweet Home."

In a split of second, nearly all my childhood days zip past in front of my half closed eyes which are directed towards white snowy lights while my head rests on my long-back chair. Ah, all of them, Mummy, Papa, my bro, cousins, aunts and uncles, my old Dada, Dadi (and also people who used to work for us) and not to mention friends are all zipping past like a fast movie frame, one by one and saying something which I don't understand but yet they seem so imbibed into my being.

I just pulled myself up from my chair and decided the pen it down on my Blogs instantly so that to give it a freshness of my feelings...

Here I come--Home Sweet Home!

No comments: